[Blocks] Alpha 0.5.1 – 12/09/2013
- Upgrade Blocks system to Luna 2.0 API ( speed, stability, size improvements ) (Wow!)
- Save and Load games
- CTRL-s to save edited level
- SHIFT wsadqz to move light in edit mode
- property painter – copies properties from selected block to clicked on block
- new editor tutorial level ( Work in Progress )
- hotkeys 1, 2, 3, 4 for edit, move, rotate and delete
- extensive action tokens added for popup window and editor ( support tool highlight, many engine functions )
- Living, Breathing player block! ( well, kind of breathing )
- Hunter, Magnet blocks.
- 1/3 fewer bits in the installer file.
- values in counter UI can now be typed
- better contrast for toolbar buttons
- some blocks have default colors for easier IDing
- PNG loader -
put two files in the blocks directory for a file you want to import - myfile.png and myfilea.png - the first will be color info, and the second, greyscale height info
- hotkeys 0 for playercam, 9 for targetcam
- improved 3d rendering of edges
- fixed issues with Radeon chipsets not rendering terrain properly
- fixed some issues with terrain rendering out of the worldarea
- warning if esc key is pressed
- hundreds of tiny, annoying bugs that kept the developers waking in sweat for weeks.
- Players get stuck in pipes occasionally
- Text editor will flake out in certain situations
- 3d tool actions occasionally sneak past 2d panels
- Rotation tool not yet fully animated
- Windows UAC settings can make it difficult to find savegames ( they are saved to Users/currentUserName/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/Blocks/resources/ …etc. )
- Game needs a settings UI for screen resolution ( and other defaults )
- Installer should allow autolaunch
- Installer should allow addition of blocks to quickbar, etc.
- file choosers lists are not properly aligned – overlap with panel.
- Teleporter not working as expected
- Lights state not predictable at level start
- probably other stuff that I missed.